THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

What a nice room

I love my bedroom. I live with my best friend and we take a good care of our bedroom in our boarding house. Its size is around 3x3 m2. When you open the door, you gotta see my beds by arranged in a stack. There is a big table in front of my beds as small wardrobe also. I put my things and books on that table. The wall is white and full of nails. On the left side, a computer and a chair are there. In addition, a square box to put my daily needs such as soaps, sugar, iron, snacks, etc. The smell of my room sometimes is fragrant, and smells fruits or snacks, which are inside my room. On the top of the right wall, you can see a small window with has four glasses and it makes my room felt so cold when evening have come till the night. Behind the door is there a hook of my clothes. My room is my second home in here after my real home.

0 komentar: