THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

last holiday..

It was a great morning. I had planned to jog with ‘He-who-must-not-be-named’ for a long time and it always being canceled. However, at that day, I finally could do it with my friend. He was waiting while my friend n I were walking to go to the place, which was, we agreed before. I waited this moment for a long time. No doubt, my feeling was so happy. While we were walking, three of us just talking each other’s. I stood beside him and so did him. We talked anything we knew… I spent that morning with a great activity. I talked to mom and dad. Our family had known each other since our parents still young actually. Therefore, it was a common thing if I talked to them by very usual style. I wanted to know him better and deeper. However, I thought it’ll be a pretty hard work. He just regarded me as his little sister and of course, I didn’t like it. I wanna more than it did.

0 komentar: