THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 15 September 2009

the most memorable experience in my life..

when I was in senior high school, my friends and I got some punishments that I never forget. It was a holiday for Moslems which was called "Idhul Adha". We planed something that could spend our holiday time. It could be a great time for us because we never did this before. We were in 3rd grade of senior high school actually. it was a must for us who were school in my senior high school by living in some dormitories. In the morning of that day, we decided to escape from our dormitory without any permission to watch some movies in another city by bus. When we went back to our dormitory, we thought it would be ok for us because we did it. We really shock after we knew that those kinds of punishments were so hard. Our dorm head called our parents, we had to get our headmaster's signature and of course we got his long-long speech. Next we had to pay some money, clean a wide room for a week and rewrite an Al-Baqoroh surah. After that day, we were afraid of did something like that again. No unobedient, no punishment!! That was enough.

0 komentar: